That's not how you do it!
After finding the magic harmony among them, the Winx's six Fairy Animals find out they are the Keepers of the Ultimate Power, and they give the fairies the Tynix bracelets, which they can use to explore the MiniWorlds.
- The Winx earn their Tynix powers.
- Winx Club
- Fairy Animals
- Vampire of Fire
- Flaming Attack - Used by Bloom against Kalshara.
- Morphix Bolt - Used by Aisha against Kalshara.
- Breath of Spring - Used by Flora against the Elemental.
- This marks the first appearance of the Tynix transformation.
- This marks the first hearing of the Tynix song.
- This marks the first appearance of the Winx's Fairy Animals transforming.
- It is revealed in this episode that the Winx's Fairy Animals are "The Guardians of the Ultimate Power".
- This marks the first appearance of Pyros since Season 3.
- It is revealed that the Winx can use Tynix only in the MiniWorlds and Butterflix in the real world.
- It is revealed that Tynix is a temporary transformation.
- Tynix is the second transformation to be first earned in the fourteen episode of a season. First was Mythix.
- In the Italian dub, during the Tynix transformation, Bloom laughs while in the English dub, she did not laugh.
- In one scene, Flora's wings are green instead of light green and Tecna's wings are green instead of purple.