A pinch of Fairy Dust will do it!
In the Alfea of the past, Kalshara, a fairy with dark intentions, manages to have access to an old hall of the college. Crossing a Wild Magic source, she becomes a shapeshifting creature, the first step to obtaining the Fairy Animals Ultimate Power.
- Faragonda steals the Tome of Nature.
- Kalshara and Brafilius become creatures via Wild Magic.
- Brafilius summons the Giant of the Valley to capture the Digmoles.
- The Winx earn their Butterflix powers.
- The Winx and Roxy return to the present.
- Hall of Fairy Animals
- Wild Magic
- Digmole Statue
- Valley of Fruit
- Brafilius (Human form)
- Giant of the Valley
- Winx Club
- Alfea Staff
- Alfea Students
- Fairy Animals
- Animal Transform - Used by Faragonda to transform the Fairy Animals into their baby forms.
- Convergence - Used by the Winx and Roxy to free the Digmoles.
- This marks the final appearance and hearing of the Bloomix transformation and song.
- This marks the first appearance and hearing of the Butterflix transformation and song.
- It is revealed that Kalshara and Brafilius were once Humans/Fairies before they turned into shape-shifting creatures.
- It is also the first and only appearance of them both in their human form.
- It is revealed that Wizgiz was a teacher when Faragonda, Kalshara and Griselda were just students at Alfea which makes him older than Faragonda.
- In the Italian version, before Bloom's Butterflix transformation, the Winx do not gasp, while the English version, the Winx do gasp.
- In one scene, Flora has a headband even though she does not have one.
- In one scene, a part of Aisha's Bloomix outfit is missing.
- In one scene, one of Aisha's Butterflix wristband is purple instead of turquoise.