What did you say?
Previous: Broken Dreams
Next: The Fairy Godmother
Shimmer in the Shadows
Narrator: With Bloom gone, Aisha encouraged the Winx to build their strength at her gym. In Gardenia, a pack of vampires crash the goth ball, sending the city into utter chaos. Luckily the Pixies were in town to visit Bloom and warn her of this nail-biting threat.
Scene: Cloud Tower
Icy: Well, well, well, Selina. It certainly has taken you a few tries but I think you may have actually picked the winner. This is going to be so exciting to watch.
- Magic sphere shows the vampires and their thralls.*
Icy: These vampires are creating an entire army to outnumber Bloom. And then she'll be useless.
Vampire female: Gardenia is ours!
Hypnotized people: Gardenia is ours!
- Scene returns to the Trix and Selina.*
Darcy: Sisters, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Stormy: We could use them to conquer the Magic Universe...
Icy: ... But first we have to eliminate our number one enemy. *To Selina.* Order them to attack Bloom's house!
- Selina chuckles.*
Selina: Children of the Night! Do as I command: go to Bloom's house and get rid of her once and for all.
- The vampires receive her command.*
Vampire female: Go! You know what you must do.
Hypnotized people: Bloom is ours. Bloom is ours.
Scene: Living Room
Mike: Is Bloom is still in her room?
Vanessa: Yes, I've never seen her this quiet.
Mike: I'll try to lift her spirits.
Vanessa: There's just gotta be something we can do.
- Both walk to the hall.*
- Suddenly, the door is open, Bloom and Pixies fly inside.*
Bloom: Mom! Dad!
Bloom: There's trouble, in Gardenia!
Mike: Ha? Where did you go? What's going on?
Bloom: You are in danger!
- Blocks the main door with the spell.*
Vanessa: Danger? What type of danger? Bloom!
Bloom: Pixies, we need to protect this house. Split up!
Cherie: On it, Bloom!
Cherie: Let's lock all the entrances.
- Piff casts a spell to lock one of the doors.*
Scene: Living Room
Mike: Can someone please explain to me why we're in danger?
Bloom: Vampires. They're taking over Gardenia! Chatta and Amore will stand guard here. Shout as soon as you spot them!
Vanessa: But I don't understand. Vampires aren't real!
Bloom: They are now. I'll explain more later.
Chatta: Bloom, hurry! Here they come! They're surrounding the house!
- Camera shifts to the Children of the Night
Amore: Where? I can't see.
- Vampires vanish.*
Chatta: Right there! Ha? Where they go?
- Vampires appear once again. Chatta and Amore gasp.*
- Seals of the window that vampires are knocking. Vanessa and Mike gasp.*
Bloom: Lockette and Cara, come with me!
Scene: Bloom's Bedroom
- Female vampire got through the window.*
Caramel: We're not afraid of you!
- Vampire charges at them. Bloom evades an attack.*
Bloom: Volcanic Attack!
- Knocks the vampire down, but she gets up.*
Female Vampire: You can't defeat me, Bloom.
- Caramel uses a blanket to knock her out of the room.*
Female Vampire: I... will... argh!
Caramel: Now get out!
- Lockette seals off the window.*
Lockette: And stay out!
- Vampire climbs up to the second floor.*
Lockette: I said stay out! Go team Pixie!
Bloom: We can't stay here. Pixies, upstairs, quick!
Chatta: Coming, Bloom!
Cherie: So what's the plan?
Bloom: We have to get the vampires out of Gardenia so they don't hypnotize anyone else.
Lockette: I can teleport us outside!
Bloom: Good idea, Lockette.
- Lockette snaps. Bloom and Pixies teleport outside*
Vampire: She's mine...
Bloom: *Whistles.* Hey, guys! Over here!
- Vampire turn around.*
Female vampire: Get her!
Bloom: This way, Pixies!
Scene: One of Gardenia's Street
- Vampires are chasing them. At home, Vanessa and Mike gasp.*
Female vampire: Don't let her get away!
Bloom: So far so good!
Female vampire: You won't get away from us!
Bloom: The further away from people the better. This way!
Scene: Gardenia's Park
Male vampire: There she is! She's ours.
- Vampire approach Bloom and Pixies.*
Bloom: Get ready, Pixies! Red Dragon Orb!
- Concentrates her energy to create the barrier.*
Female vampire: She's ours! Surround her and wait.
Lockette: Oh, no!
Chatta: They're getting ready to attack!
Bloom: I don't know how long I can keep this at full strength!
Chatta: Then we've got to go in for the fight! Come on!
Bloom: I'll fight them, Chatta. I don't want anyone getting hurt.
Lockette: We're in this together, Bloom. Besides, we can take them.
- Bloom releases the barrier.*
Lockette: Here we go!
- Vampire charges at Chatta. She creates a garlic necklace for her.*
Chatta: Ah-ha-ha-ha! Like that smell?
- Vampire throws away the necklace.*
Chatta: Oh, never mind!
Bloom: They controlled by the Legendarium, think of something else, Chatta!
Chatta: Hm, *Gasps* such as... I'm out of ideas!
- Flees from vampire.*
Female vampire: How about the game of tag?
- Laughs. Bloom attacks.*
Female vampire: Missed!
- Bloom attacks again.*
Female vampire: Missed again!
- Bloom attacks another time.*
Female vampire: Missed again! Over here!
- Bloom turns around and hits the vampire.*
Bloom: Tagged! You're out!
- Other vampires surround her. She gasps.*
Male vampire: You're ours!
- Suddenly, Flora's spell knocks him out. Bloom gasps.*
Stella: Actually, she's ours! Claws off!
- Aisha's and Tecna's spells follow through knocking down other two vampires.*
Amore: The Winx!
Flora: Lilac Vortex!
- Knocks down another vampire.*
Aisha: Water Bolt!
- Knocks down another two.*
Chatta: Yes! You did it!
- Girls land.*
Aisha: Did we? Is that all of them?
Musa: Sure looks like it.
Stella: They ran for the hills!
Tecna: For now.
Amore: I'm not sensing any of the darkness nearby.
Flora: Oh, Pixies, we've missed you so much!
- Girls hug the Pixies.*
Lockette: Hug me, Bloom!
- Bloom chuckles and hugs her.*
Bloom: Winx, you got here just in time!
Aisha: We can tell the Pixies were in danger.
- Aisha hugs Piff.*
Flora: Plus, Eldora's flower grows here, in Gardenia.
Musa: But we don't know where exactly.
Bloom: I do! When I was here in my Mom and Dad's house, I recognized it from one of my childhood drawings. I think I know just where to find it. But I going to need your help.
Stella: *In the middle of Bloom's phrase.* I know this place...
Bloom: This is where we met, Stella!
Stella: That's right...
- Flashback to the first Bloom's and Stella's meting.*
Stella: You showed him who's boss! You were fantastic!
- Flashback ends.*
Stella: Just think of how far we've come since then.
- She hugs Bloom.*
Stella: How far you've come, Bloom. Without me, Bloom would never have come to Alfea!
Aisha: Ant there wouldn't be the Winx Club!
Flora: We've missed you so much.
Bloom: I'm so sorry about running away. I couldn't forgive myself for believing Selina and helping her to put my friends' life in danger. I was in shock. But I also can't imagine a life without you guys.
- Girls hug.*
Aisha: Oh, Bloom, we love you!
Stella: We sure do.
Flora: No matter what.
Tecna: This is really nice and all, but the vampires are still out there.
Bloom: You're right, Tecna. What we need now is some expert advice.
- Bloom contacts Daphne.*
Bloom: Daphne, we need you!
Daphne: What is it, Bloom?
Bloom: We could use your help, Daphne. The witches summoned some vampires from the Legendarium!
Daphne: The Children of the Night. They have superhuman strength and they also have the power of hypnosis.
Aisha: How can we beat them?
Daphne: The most powerful weapon is daylight.
Tecna: It's not much help now. It's night time!
Musa: And we can't way 'till morning.
Stella: Ah, hello, have you all forgotten that I'm the Fairy of the Shining Sun? I've got plenty of new tricks I could try on them.
Daphne: It's worth the try, Stella. Good luck!
Bloom: Thanks, Daphne.
Scene: Gardenia's Street
Aisha: Still no sign of vampires.
Musa: Or anyone else for that matter.
Flora: Where could they be?
Tecna: The fastest way to find the vampires is to fly over Gardenia, but that would be far too conspicuous.
Musa: The last thing we need is more attention.
Aisha: We need to go incognito.
Stella: I've got it!
- Girls stop and turn to Stella. Stella snaps and creates a janitor outfit for herself.*
Bloom: Uh, Stella?
- Stella snaps again.*
Bloom: What are you up to now?
- Bloom's polymorphed into a broom.*
Stella: A street cleaner and her trusty broom!
Bloom: No comment.
Stella: Your code name could be broom-Bloom.
Bloom: Stella! Regular clothes will work just fine.
Stella: Uh, okay, okay, okay!
Scene: Gothic Fashion Show
Stella: What's going on here?
Announcer: *At the background.* Welcome, welcome, everyone! It's wonderful to see so many of you here.
Bloom: Look, it's a goth-fashion contest they have it every year, the goth-ball!
Announcer: Attention goth-fashion show participants! Preparations and rehearsals are on the way, but there's still time to sign up. All contestants must make their way to the furthest stage to register. Comment: get your goth-ball.
Stella: A goth-fashion contest? I've got this one in the bag!
Bloom: We don't have time for that. We have to find the vampires.
Amore: I can sense they're near.
Bloom: OK, everyone, let's spread out and check the crowd. They have to be here somewhere.
- Stella separates from the group.*
Stella: This is going to put me on the mat in Gardenia. Hello, may I have an entry form, please?
Administrator: Here you go, good luck!
- Scene shifts to other girls.*
Aisha: Bloom, do you notice anything suspicious?
Bloom: Yeah, these kids look a little pale.
Flora: Excuse me.
- Person she's asking ignores her.*
Flora: Ha? Uh!
- Tries with another person.*
Flora: Hello? Are you OK?
- Hypnotized person turns to her but completely ignores her. Bloom gasps.*
Bloom: They have been enslaved by the Children of the Night!
- Hypnotized people instantly turn around and surround them.*
Bloom: Ow! Ha?
- Pixies gasp.*
- One of the vampires catches her.*
Male vampire: Welcome to our party.
- Another vampire holds her. Scene shows that Flora and Tecna are also caught. The vampire drains energy from Tecna causing an apathy.*
Flora: Tecna, no!
- Same happens to Flora, then to Aisha as she tries to fight back. Musa and Bloom soon join them.*
Male vampire: Fairy power is strong.
Other male vampire: And we've only scratched the surface of their energy.
Female vampire: Let's bring them to our hideout. We take the rest of their power there.
- Pixies gasp but can't do anything about that.*
Female vampire: Let's get this party started!
- Vampire laughs. Meanwhile, Stella's filling the entry form.*
Stella: My address is Alfea College. I don't think it has a zip code. So when do I...
- Hears the vampires' laugh and gasps, realizing that other girls are kidnapped.*
Stella: Oh, no! Winx! Uh!
- Hypnotized people surround her.*
Stella: Oh, great! They all over the place! Back off! Magic Winx...
- A hypnotized person bumps into her interrupting the transformation.*
Stella: Uh, hey!
- Amore sees that Stella is surrounded.*
Stella: Back off!
Stella: I said back off!
- Amore whistles. Pixies turn around.*
Amore: Pixies, Stella needs our help!
- Pixies strike knocking down attackers.*
Stella: Nice work, Pixies! Now where was I... Magic Winx Bloomix!
- Stella starts transforming.*
Stella: Stella, Fairy of the Shining Sun!
- Transformation sequence ends.*
Scene: Gardenia's Street
Chatta: Yay, Stella!
Stella: Let's go save our friends!
- The vampires are quickly getting away with the girls.*
Lockette: Stella! They're getting away!
Stella: Where did they go?
Lockette: They've disappeared!
Stella: Pixies, are you picking up on anything?
- Chatta concentrates.*
Chatta: I sense Flora is that way.
- Lockette concentrates as well.*
Lockette: Bloom, too, but her energy is weak.
Stella: Then we better hurry! Come on, Pixies, they need our help!
Scene: Outside the Hideout
Stella: Ew, what is this place?
Amore: They're inside.
Lockette: And thanks to my magic arrow we'll get inside for a sneak attack. They won't now what hit them.
- Stella and Pixies follow the arrow.*
Scene: Inside the Hideout
Male vampire: And now the moment that we have all been waiting for.
- Girls, are heavily weakened. Only think that they can do is moan.
Female vampire: Hm-hm-hm. Their energy is so powerful.
Male vampire: Yes, indeed.
- Vampire laughs.*
Male vampire: It's go time.
Female vampire: Yes, now is the time to drain their fairy magic. Then nothing will be able to stop us! And I think we should start with this one.
- Comes to Bloom. Laughs and starts absorbing her energy. Suddenly, door blows up.*
Stella: May I come in? Sorry to interrupt, but how many times do I have to tell you? Claws off!
- Strikes down the vampire.*
Stella: Don't worry, Winx, we'll take care of them!
- Attacks another one, but he evades that.*
- Turns around and gets knocked down by him.*
Stella: Ow! Ouch!
Chatta: They're even more powerful!
- Attacks the vampire but her spell just bounces of him.*
Amore: They've got fairy energy now!
- Stella gets up.*
Stella: But they don't have my light energy!
- One of the vampires attacks her.*
Stella: Solar Halo!
- Blocks an attack.*
Lockette: Nice one, Stella! Oh, Chatta!
- Vampire backstabs Chatta and hypnotizes her. Same happens to Cherie.*
Male vampire: Stand guard. If your friends interrupt us, blast them.
Cherie and Chatta: *Together, hypnotized.* As you wish.
Female vampire: Now where was I? *Starts draining Bloom's energy once again.* Oh, that's right I was about to finish Bloom off once and for all!
Lockette: They're to strong! We can't beat them!
Stella: Remember what Daphne said?
Amore: Daylight is our best weapon? But it's still nighttime!
Stella: I can fix that.
- Vampire corner them. Stella concentrates.*
Stella: I summon all the power of Solarian suns.
- Vampire are threatened by light that Stella illuminates.*
Stella: Ray of Pure Light!
- Unleashes the wave of light, purging the spells on other girls, Chatta and Cherie and annihilating vampires in the process. The whole hideout is bursting with a light.*
Scene: Outside the Hideout
Bloom: Phew, glad that's over!
Musa: You were unbelievable, Stella!
Aisha: You saved us!
Stella: Oh, that was no biggy. I just... Uh! Oh, no!
Chatta: What? Another vampire? Let me have him!
Stella: No! It's the goth-fashion contest! I entered myself and it's starting right now!
Bloom: Well, we better hurry. Come on!
- Pixies giggle. Girls run to the contest.*
Scene: Cloud Tower
Stormy: You'd think they're still running from vampires not going to some lame fashion show!
Icy: We were so close!
Darcy: Duh, now they all happy and lubby-dubby and blah-blah-blah. Uh, they make me sick.
Selina: Don't worry. They won't be giggling when I read the next chapter of the Legendarium.
Icy: Well, it'd better be good, Selina!
Selina: Oh, it will be, count on it.
Scene: Gothic Fashion Show
Announcer: And returning again this year. Just wait until you see what we have in store for you next.
Contestant: We call this collection: "Fashion Rags".
Announcer: Isn't it amazing? Such vision, such passion. Well then, we're getting down to our final collections. Don't you agree: have this been a remarkable show so far?
Stella: Models on stand by! Prepare yourself for genius! Inspiration, inspiration, come to me... Uh, I know! Decadent and gothic, dark and gorgeous!
- Pixies gasp, Stella changes girls' outfit.*
Musa: Uh, gorgeous?
Stella: Hm, wait a second. What is that?
- Spider is crawling on her dress.*
Stella: Yikes! I hate spiders!
- Returns normal outfits.*
Announcer: And now a new color to this year's show: Stella from Alfea College presents her collection.
Stella: Think, Stella, think!
Bloom: You're the hero of Gardenia, Stella! You'll light up the stage no matter what.
Stella: That's it! Vampires, light and dark.
- Girls outfit changes again.*
Stella: Ah, Manistique! Ha-ha-ha! Music, please!
Musa: Got it.
- Clicks, music starts.*
Stella: I call this collection as "Shimmer in the Shadows".
- Girls pose, crowd below is cheering for them.*
Announcer: What a magnificent show this has been. It was a close race, but there can only be one winner. And the best design goes to... Stella of Alfea!
- Stella gasps.*
Stella: Thank you! And a big shout out to the person who inspires us all to shine.
Bloom: Who's that, Stella?
- Stella comes to Bloom and gives her a trophy.*
Stella: You, Bloom! We're so happy you're back where you belong.
- Girls laugh.*
Narrator: Reunited on Gardenia, the Winx travel to the Forest of Flowers, a special place from Bloom's childhood in hopes of finding the Fairy Godmother, Eldora. Meanwhile, not happy with the Winx's success, the Trix plan a new attack on the Winx using the power of the Legendarium.