|This Episodes Article is a D! This episodes article is in desperate need of improvement. The synopsis needs to be reworded or extended, quotes need to be added and the format is incorrect. Do what you can to help!|
The Winx were in the park with Roxy and the Specialists when the temperature starts to drop when Nebula makes an appearance stating that if the Wizards of the Black circles are not turned over to Morgana then they will have to face Aurora. In Sibylla's cave, Duman nearly blows the Wizards cover to show that they still have evil intentions. The Winx, using their new Lovix powers (a wintery-themed transformation), go to confront Aurora. The Winx and Roxy track down Aurora in her ice fortress and must do battle with her minions.After the battle, Aurora traps them in a cage constructed out of ice and snow, and worst of all, Roxy's body temperature slowly starts dropping.
- The Winx earn their Lovix transformation.
- Earth starts to freeze solid.
- The Winx save a ship trapped in ice.
- Winx Club
- Wizards of the Black Circle
- Fire Arrow - Used by Bloom, against ice monster.
- Enchanted Cloak - Used by Roxy to defend herself, Flora, Musa and Tecna.
- Stereo Crash - Used against ice monster by Musa.
- Solar Storm - Used against ice monster by Stella.
- Wolf Talon - Used against the ice monsters by Roxy.
- Techno Shock - Used against the ice monster by Tecna.
- Dragon Heart - Used against ice monsters by Bloom.
- Wild Heartbeat Used by Roxy to make the polar bears attack the ice monsters.
- Crystal Light - Used against the ice monsters in Aurora's Tower.
- Lovix Convergence - TBA
- Hail Rays - Used by Aisha against the Arctic Fairies.
- In the Nickelodeon version, Aurora learns that Bloom has the Dragon Flame, but in the other versions she does not know Bloom's fire energy is the Dragon Flame.
- The Ice Creatures that attacked the Winx Club similar to the Titans in Huntik.
- This episode marks the 100th episode of Winx Club.
- In one scene, Musa's Believix rubber band was blue instead of pink.