|This Episodes Article is a D! This episodes article is in desperate need of improvement. The synopsis needs to be reworded or extended, quotes need to be added and the format is incorrect. Do what you can to help!|
Using a magical convergence, the Winx free themselves and the Specialists from the Fairy of Forests' prison. However, they have new adversaries to battle: deforesters who threaten to destroy the power source of the Amazon forest.
After the Winx escape from Diana's fortress, they soon discoverthat Diana's power is connected to the forest's source of magic, so the Winx must act soon if they were to save the forest.
Later the girls try to convince Diana to release Gardenia from its forest prison, and out of appreciation Diana drops her revenge and forges an alliance with the Winx and she says she would also try to convince the other Earth Fairies to call a truce.
- The Winx convince Diana to switch sides.
- Gardenia is released from its forest prison.
- Musa and Riven get back together.
- The Winx receive the Gift of Heart.
- Winx Club
- Warrior Fairies
- Sophix Convergence - Used to break free and fight against the Warrior Fairies.
- Drop of Light - Stella used it thrice, first to defend Bloom, Tecna and herself, then to break the chains and finally to heal the forest.
- Inner Flame - Bloom used it thrice, first to break the chains, then to heal Diana and finally to save the heart of the Amazon forest.
- Superior Order - Tecna used it twice, first to break the chains and then to heal Diana's source of energy.
- Vital Beat - Aisha used it twice, first to break the chains and then to create rain.
- Breath of Nature - Flora used it twice, first to break the chains and then to heal Diana's source of energy
- Pure Harmony - Musa used it twice, first to break the chains and then to heal Diana's source of energy.
- This is the last time the Winx's Sophix appears.
- While the Winx are talking to the Ethereal Fairies, Aisha's explore outfits is changed.
- Helia's gem on his chest kept changing color from yellow to pink.