A pinch of Fairy Dust will do it!
The Winx discover that Cloud Tower was only hidden by a magic barrier. After uncovering the school, they search for the Ancestral Witches. Bloom must learn the truth from them about her parents without letting the Trix stop her.
Bloom has a nightmare about Valtor, and to uncover if Bloom's birth parents are alive and to verify whether Valtor was telling the truth about using an absorption spell which in turn traps Bloom's birth parents inside Valtor, she and the Winx travel to Cloud Tower to find the crypt of the Ancestresses. Before doing so they have to find what really happen to Cloud Tower. After examining the area where Cloud Tower had stood, Tecna concluded that there might be an invisible Barrier around the school. The Winx use their Enchantix powers together with the Water Stars. For a few seconds, Bloom saw Cloud Tower and Flora uses her fairy dust which in turn revealed the shape of the school. Since the barrier spell was too powerful, Flora's Fairy Dust was able to make small cracks in the barrier. The Winx (except Bloom) use their Fairy Dust to miniaturize themselves and to go through the barrier. Once inside the barrier they all together activated their Fairy Dust and the spell was gone.
Meanwhile, Valtor grants the Trix Disenchantix powers so that they can defeat the Winx. Later on, the Ancestral Witches revealed that Valtor had lied to Bloom and that her birth parents are out there somewhere impossible for her to reach them.
- Valtor gives the Trix Disenchantix powers.
- Bloom learns from the Ancestral Witches that her parents are alive, and Valtor lied to her.
- The Winx break the spell on Cloud Tower.
- Bloom no longer fears Valtor.
- Winx Club
- Miss Faragonda
- The Ancestral Witches
- North-South-East-and-West Storm Gale and Tempest - Used by Stormy against Tecna.
- Green Luxuriant Ivy - Used against Stormy's North-South-East-and-West Storm Gale and Tempest spell.
- Enchantix Power - Used by Musa, Tecna and Flora to freeze the Trix.
- Power of the wind, Power of ice, Power of darkness, amplify - Used by Valtor to give the Trix their Disenchantix.
- Enchantix Power Maximum Control Water Stars Energy (Enchantix Power Maximum Burst Water Stars Energize! [Nickelodeon]) - Used by the Winx to amplify the Water Stars power.
- Retrieval of Reality - Used to make Cloud Tower visible again.
- Enchantix Final Attack Fairy Dust - TBA
- In the original version, Bloom's nightmare featured students talking and walking with different guys, who change to Valtor, the ancient witches, her adoptive parents, and her birth parents.
- The Obsidian Dimension is first mentioned by the Ancestresses, though it is called "a realm which cannot be reached by magic."
- The Water Stars are used for the second time.
- In one scene, Tecna's pants are missing.
- When the Winx transform, the shot of Aisha assuming her finishing pose in her Enchantix transformation is stock footage from "Layla's Choice" because you can see that her eyes are still blind and the original colors of her Enchantix outfit that were used before the introduction of Bloom's Enchantix in "From the Ashes" are shown.
- After miniaturizing, Aisha is shown topless from behind.
- Interestingly, 4kids have cencored this mistake, but Layla's top is still colored wrong
- While the Winx are using their fairy dust, there is a production scene.
- When Bloom shouts for Stella when Darcy made an illusion on her, Tecna's eyes were shown to be yellow.
- When the Winx are about to do the Fairy Dust attack, for a moment Tecna's & Flora's wings are combinated.
- For a moment, the scene of transformation of the Winx at Cloud Tower was paused and reveals the production scene.
“Do you want the truth or something that will make you feel better?”
“Anyway, that's how it all ended.”
“Well, hello there, Bloom. Did you hear? The school's changing its name from Alfea! We're gonna be call Baltor High from now on! Isn't that so awesome?”
“Bloom. Wake up, wake up. You're just having a bad dream, sweetie.”
“Let my parents go!”
“It's alright, Bloom.”
“It' will help if we knew what kind of spell was cast. I mean, it's like that time in sixth grade when this mean girl cast a spell on my really cute sweater and turned it plaid. Once I knew what kind of spell it was, I was able to turn it back.”