|This Episodes Article is a B! This article is on its way to completion, but does need some minor changes.|
In order to help Stella and reverse Valtor's spell, the Winx and the Specialists set out in search for the Mirror of Truth. Can they figure out a way to get past looming ice blocks and the giant talons to help their friend?
As Sky and Brandon race out of the castle, the guards catch up to the Winx. Stella falls through a window and Bloom catches her but due to the dark magic in the rain, she cannot hold on and Stella's slips through her grasp. Bloom calls for the others and the Winx use a convergence spell to catch Stella and land her safely. Stella is disgusted with how she looks, and then Brandon and Sky come join them. Stella quickly hides while the others explain to them what happened in the palace and as the guards run after them, the Specialists hold them off and Bloom gives them a communicator and tells them to go to the ship.
Stella leads them through the forest to a secret exit and the guards release the hounds of Solaria. Stella trips and falls, but the hounds recognize her and she tells the dogs to go home. She tells the girls how she found a hollow tree and tied a ribbon it to remember which tree it was. They find the tree and journey into the tunnels.
There is much more mud and narrower tunnels than Stella remembers, and Stella gets stuck. The Winx pull her out but they realize that dirt and rocks are falling on them and soon they are running from a giant builder. The tunnel splits and they decide to go into the left tunnel and the boulder gets stuck. There are giant holes in the walls and giant spiders coming out of them. The Winx all get trapped in the sticky nets, and the spiders tie them all up except for Tecna.
Tecna creates an illusion of the others, distracting the spiders long enough to free the Winx. They reach a lake and the Winx try to make a breathing bubble, but leeches grab onto all the Winx and they all pass out from them except for Stella. Stella breaks a wall and the current washes them away. They are able to escape and Bloom sends their coordinates to Sky and Brandon.
Meanwhile on Andros, Valtor celebrates in the capture of the power of the Second Sun of Solaria, but is still puzzled over who Bloom is. The Trix tell her that she is Bloom and Valtor sends them to destroy the Winx but they must save Bloom for him.
On the ship, Bloom contacts Alfea and tells them we will be arriving soon. Brandon is surprised by Stella’s weird behavior and she tells him it is nothing. At Alfea, Knut develops a romantic interest for Stella. The Winx research a way to cure the monster spell on Stella in library. And with Stella still worrying about her appearance as she will face Brandon again, Flora decides to put a spell on him so that he only sees Stella’s inner beauty. Knut comes up to Stella and presents her with flowers. Concorda then tells the Winx about the Mirror of Truth and the Winx decide to go after it.
Knut overhears Stella talking about Brandon and thinks she is talking about him so Stella teaches him some etiquette when going after a girl. As she is doing so, Flora comes into the room and jokes about the situation before they leave. The Winx board the ship to go get the Mirror of Truth. They fly through the Barrier Mountains and as they approach the cave, they are hit by the guardian ice storms. The ice building up to the hull of the ship is dangerous, and Bloom tells them to do a power dive. The plan works but soon they are attacked by the guardians of the mirror.
- The Winx and the Specialists leave Solaria safely.
- The Winx and the Specialists go to find the Mirror of Truth.
- Countess Cassandra
- King Radius
- Liza Jacqueline as Bloom
- Christina Rodriguez as Stella
- Kerry Williams as Flora
- Dan Green as Sky
- Frank Frankson as Brandon
- Michael Sinterniklaas as Riven
- Lisa Ortiz as Musa, Icy, Digit
- Sean Schemmel as Valtor
- Caren Manuel as Darcy
- Suzy Myers as Stormy
- Sebastian Arcelus as Timmy
- Rebecca Soler as Tecna
- Marc Thompson as Knut
- Helena Evangeliou as Bloom
- Jennifer Seguin as Stella
- Holly Gauthier-Frankel as Flora
- Sarah McCullough as Musa (palace part)
- Anik Matern as Musa (outside palace and other), Stormy
- Jodie Resther as Tecna
- Lucinda Davis as Aisha
- Danny Brochu as Sky
- Mark Hauser as Brandon
- Martin Watier as Helia
- Mitchell Rothpan as Riven
- Michael Tarmush as Timmy
- Todd Fenell as Nabu
- Molly C. Quinn as Bloom
- Amy Gross as Stella
- Alejandra Reynoso as Flora
- Morgan Decker as Tecna
- Romi Dames as Musa
- Larisa Oleynik as Icy
- Jennifer Cody as Darcy
- Kimberly Brooks as Stormy
- Josh Keaton as Valtor
- Rachael MacFarlane as Chimera
- Matt Shively as Sky
- Adam Gregory as Brandon
- Sam Riegel as Riven
- Charlie Schattler as Timmy
- David Faustino as Helia
- Dee Bradley Baker as Kiko
- Hynden Walch as Lockette/Amore
- Lara J. Miller as Chatta/Tune
- Georgina Cordova as Digit/Piff
- Unknown as Glim
- Jessica Di Cicco as Zing
- Hynden Walch as Coralia
- The 4Kids dub title of this episode is inspired by the fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast.
- In RAI and Nick versions, this episode starts with repeating the ending scenes of the previous episode (Sky and Brandon running to the ship and girls escaping the guards), while in 4kids version, it starts when Bloom is about to jump in order to save Stella.
- In this episode, you can hear both, Sarah and Anik voicing Musa. Sarah voices Musa in the part when the girls are in the palace while Anik voices Musa outside the palace.
- There's a scene in which Bloom's and Flora's wings are missing.
- After Tecna saved the girls, holograms of Bloom, Flora and Musa are missing their wings.
“I know that it was last minute and all Stella but how about a thank you for saving your life?”
“I don't want Brandon to see me like this!”
“There's this secret passage I used to take when I wanted to sneak out of the palace grounds to go dancing downtown!”
“Spiders... They've caught them... If I don't do something fast it'll be too late!!”
“Thanks to the Sun of Solaria I am strong again. Hmm... That girl in the royal palace who was she?”
“Next time we see them, they're so done for!”
“Next time we see them, they're so done for!”
“Stella? Is something bothering you? Talk to me.”
“Sheesh, when is anything ever easy around here?!”