|This Episodes Article is a D! This episodes article is in desperate need of improvement. The synopsis needs to be reworded or extended, quotes need to be added and the format is incorrect. Do what you can to help!|
Professor Avalon sends Bloom on a magical journey to learn more about her powers. However, Bloom encounters a mysterious Shadow Virus that gives her a severe attitude adjustment. The Winx and Pixies have to stop Bloom before she steals the magical Alfea Codex for Lord Darkar.
After Bloom is put under a therapeutic spell cast by Professor Avalon to learn more about her parents, she is controlled by an evil force to steal the third piece of the Codex from Alfea.
- Bloom sees her birth parents for the first time.
- Bloom becomes corrupted by a Shadow Virus.
- Dark Bloom is first shown.
- Dark Bloom gives the third fragment of the Codex to Kerborg, who gives it to Lord Darkar.
- Winx Club
- Wave Shield - Used by Musa against Dark Bloom.
- Triple Blast - Used by Bloom against the rock.
- Power Ball - Used by Aisha against Dark Bloom.
- Stella's Solar Flare - Used by Stella Dark Bloom.
- Sun Wave Supernova - Used by Stella against Dark Bloom.
- This is one of few episodes where Lockette has a major role.
- Scenes from this episode, episode 27, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 46, 49, 50, 51 and 52 were used for the final Winx special "The Shadow Phoenix".
- When Stella attacked Dark Bloom; Bloom was in her normal Winx form instead of her dark Winx form.
"Bloom are you okay?" - Lockette
"Actually, I've never felt better." - Dark Bloom
"Why don't you fight? Is it because I'M more powerful than all of you combined?" - Dark Bloom
Let me handle this girls." - Flora
Bloom, We're your best friends!" - Flora