Wait! We need a plan!
Professor Avalon sends Bloom on a magical journey to learn more about her powers. However, Bloom encounters a mysterious Shadow Virus that gives her a severe attitude adjustment. The Winx and Pixies have to stop Bloom before she steals the magical Alfea Codex for Lord Darkar.
After Bloom is put under a therapeutic spell cast by Professor Avalon to learn more about her parents, she is controlled by an evil force to steal the third piece of the Codex from Alfea.
- Bloom sees her birth parents for the first time.
- Bloom becomes corrupted by a Shadow Virus.
- Dark Bloom is first shown.
- Dark Bloom gives the third fragment of the Codex to Kerborg, who gives it to Lord Darkar.
- Winx Club
- Wave Shield - Used by Musa against Dark Bloom.
- Triple Blast - Used by Bloom against the rock.
- Power Ball - Used by Aisha against Dark Bloom.
- Stella's Solar Flare - Used by Stella Dark Bloom.
- Sun Wave Supernova - Used by Stella against Dark Bloom.
- This is one of few episodes where Lockette has a major role.
- Scenes from this episode, episode 27, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 46, 49, 50, 51 and 52 were used for the final Winx special "The Shadow Phoenix".
- When Stella attacked Dark Bloom; Bloom was in her normal Winx form instead of her dark Winx form.
"Bloom are you okay?" - Lockette
"Actually, I've never felt better." - Dark Bloom
"Why don't you fight? Is it because I'M more powerful than all of you combined?" - Dark Bloom
Let me handle this girls." - Flora
Bloom, We're your best friends!" - Flora