|This Episodes Article is a D! This episodes article is in desperate need of improvement. The synopsis needs to be reworded or extended, quotes need to be added and the format is incorrect. Do what you can to help!|
With the help of the Pixies, Bloom and the others travel to Downland. The Specialist, Brandon is trapped there. Unless the Fairies can reach him, he'll be forced to marry the crazy Princess Amentia. With the wedding ceremony already in motion, Bloom and Stella race through the streets of Downland with an army of royal guards at their heels.
When they arrive, Amore sees Sponsus who tells Amore that he is heartbroken. Amore, as the pixie of love, tries to help and gets out a true love flower. Then Amore puts the flower into the bouquet of flowers for Amentia.
When Amentia smells the flower, she falls in love with her true love, Sponsus, and marries him instead of Brandon.
- Winx Club
- Queen Quoeda
- King Enervus
- Liza Jacqueline as Bloom
- Christina Rodriguez as Stella
- Vashty Mompoint as Aisha
- Dan Green as Sky
- Frank Frankson as Brandon
- Michael Sinterniklaas as Riven
- Kerry Williams as Amore
- Lisa Ortiz as Digit
- Wayne Grayson as Justice of the Peace
- This episode is based on the movie My Best Friend's Wedding which Julia Roberts stars in.
- In Cinélume, Zing does a few cosplay references to movies when she and the other Pixies were running from the guards. "To freedom!" she wears the facepaint of William Wallace of Braveheart. "Where we're going, we don't need roads!" she wears the silver shades of Dr. Brown from Back to the Future.
- In Cinélume, as Brandon is forced down the aisle, he reflects back on his life as flashback shots pass by: four-year-old Brandon eating his birthday cake, adolescent Brandon walking down the road with a girl at each arm, adolescent Brandon getting his first slap from a girl, and finally present Brandon as a Specialist with Sky.
- The wedding minister was voiced by Wayne Grayson in the 4Kids version of this episode.
- The wedding was similar to the wedding in the Fairly Odd Parents episode "Boys in the Band" where Chip Skylark was forced to marry Vicky and the groom didn't have the right to refuse.
- Musa, Flora and Tecna did not appear in this episode.
“I'm gonna get married when I'm 25, and Vera Wand will design my wedding dress. The whole kingdom of Solaria will be invited, Bloom and Layla, you'll be two of my bridesmaids.”
“Oh, that's great.”