|This Episodes Article is an A! This article has all the sections and images in place, making it complete.|
|Winx Club - Episode 103|
|Season One, Episode Three|
| Episode Information
|Italian Title||L'anello di Stella (The Ring of Stella)|
|Cinélume Title||Alfea College for Fairies|
|4Kids Title||Save the First Dance|
|Italian Air Date||February 2, 2004|
|English Air Date||July 3, 2004|
| Previous (continuity)|
| ← Previous|
Welcome to Magix!
| Next →|
The Black-Mud Swamp
| Next (continuity)|
Their professor appears to teach them how to transform. The teacher gives them mirrors, and the girls try to change the color of their hair. Everyone but Bloom can do it. The girls try to help Bloom fix her hair. Flora tries to help Bloom feel better and then the girls explain their dreams. Stella tells about her parents, and Flora explains that she wants to learn. The girls all sit together. Miss Faragonda explains that the new students will meet the Specialists and that the gala will happen that night, and that the girls will make the dining room into a ballroom.Cloud Tower’s headmistress explains that the fairies have snubbed Cloud Tower, and Griffin decides that they much be evil to defeat the fairies. The witches decide to attack the castle’s party.
The Winx girls are planning for the ball. The girls dress up for the party. Stella takes Bloom shopping in Magix city for the ball. Bloom has trouble finding a dress because everything is very expensive. Then the girls get dressed for the ball are get ready.
Griffin allows the Trix to use their plan to ruin the party. Bloom hurries the fix the dress for the party. Bloom uses her powers to cut the dress, but it sets it on fire. The Trix follow tunnels to Alfea to enact their plan.Bloom spots the Trix, and they follow her. She overhears the Trix hatching their plan. They look at Stella’s gifts and steal the gifts from Red Fountain. They turn them into rat-snake eggs that hatch when fairies touch them. The Trix depart to watch from afar.
The Trix attack and they steal the ring. Bloom is stuck, and Bloom transforms for the first time. The Trix try to beat Bloom, but she figures out how to stop Darcy’s illusion spell. Icy attacks Bloom, and Bloom gets knocked down. Icy then shoots a spell to freeze Bloom, and then leaves.
However, Bloom manages to get away. The Winx gathers around Bloom, and Flora reveals that Stella's ring is safe.Bloom finishes her dress and go to the ballroom, where Flora tells her that she has put a spell that transports Stella's ring somewhere safe. The ring is replaced with an egg.
Back with the Trix, Icy opens Stella's box and found an egg. She gets a duck, instead of Stella ring.
Sky asks her to dance. They dance together, finishing the episode.
- The Alfea school has their Traditional formal dance in this episode.
- Cloud Tower kicks off their school year by sabotaging Alfea's dance.
- The Trix turn the presents into Snake-Rat eggs but the winx reverse the spell.
- The Winx Club reverse the spell.
- Stella takes Bloom on a shopping spree for a new dress.
- Despite falling behind in class, Bloom manages to cast her first spell.
- Bloom transforms into her regular Winx/fairy form for the first time.
- Pepe sees Icy as his mother.
- Bloom dances with Brandon (Prince Sky) which clearly signifies their strong and close romantic relationship.
- Winx Club
Vertigo - Used by Darcy to find Stella's ring.
Iceberg - Used by Icy to freeze the tall shrubs Bloom has supposedly fallen into.
- Bloom - Letizia Ciampa
- Stella - Perla Liberatori
- Musa - Gemma Donati
- Flora - Ilaria Latini
- Tecna - Domitilla D'Amico
- Brandon as Sky - Massimiliano Alto
- Sky as Brandon - Alessandro Quarta
- Faragonda - Roberta Greganti
- Wizgiz - Mino Caprio
- Icy - Tatiana Dessi
- Darcy - Federica De Bortoli
- Stormy - Valeria Vidali
- Bloom - Liza Jacqueline
- Stella - Caren Manuel
- Musa - Lisa Ortiz
- Flora - Kerry Williams
- Tecna - Dani Shaffel
- Brandon as Sky - Dan Green
- Sky as Brandon - Frank Frankson
- Faragonda - Rachael Lillis
- Wizgiz - Pete Zarustica
- Icy - Lisa Ortiz
- Darcy - Caren Manuel
- Stormy - Suzy Myers
- Bloom - Helena Evangeliou
- Stella - Jennifer Seguin
- Musa - Sarah McCullough
- Flora - Holly Gauther-Frankel
- Tecna - Lezlie Karls
- Brandon as Sky - Mark Hauser
- Sky as Brandon - Daniel Brochu
- Faragonda - TBA
- Wizgiz - TBA
- Icy - Elenor Noble
- Darcy - Carrie Finlay
- Stormy - Sarah McCullough
- In the Italian version, Bloom uses her powers to cut her dress shorter, since she could not find a pair of scissors, but instead starts a fire.
- In the 4kids version, when Stella is about to pay for Bloom's first dress choice, Flora reminds her that she maxed out her credit card. In the RAI version, Flora tells Stella not to offer to pay for the dress because she might offend Bloom.
- In both the 4Kids and RAI versions Stella's line about the dress is the same. She tells the other Winx that that dress was calling: "Buy me! Buy me please!"
- Bloom is the only one to transform, it's also the first time she ever transforms and the first time she is seen transformed.
- In the RAI version, Stella was laughing at Bloom because of her failed attempt to change her hair color, as she made her bangs stand on end.
- This episode was cut out of Nick's One-Hour Special.
- In the 4Kids version, Faragonda first calls Musa a princess.
- In the RAI version when Bloom was looking for a dress the price tag had a euro sign on it, in the 4Kids dub it was changed to a dollar sign.
- The novel of the French series of Winx Club book corresponding to this episode is The Fairies' University.
- When Bloom asks Flora how she looks, her crown from her transformation is seen, but she is not transformed.
- When in formal wear, Stella's headband keeps changing colours.
- When Bloom finds the store with the sale, the sales lady is the same as the one who was in the store where she found the yellow dress.
"What it once was, let it be again! What it once was, let it be again! What it once was, let it be again!" - Winx
"It was calling: Buy me! Buy me please!" - Stella
"And of course you answered, how very noble of you." - Musa