Winx Club Forever
|This article is about the Fairy Form. You may be looking for the group.|
- Previous Transformation: None
- Next Transformation: Charmix
The color scheme is often extremely simplistic with usually two-or-three-color color schemes. The wings are plain and small. The clothing is very simple with a combination of mini skirts, shorts, tops, and dresses. For accessories, there is a combination of gloves, bracelets, wrist cuffs, brooches, chokers, tiaras, headphones, headbands, and helmets. Hair often remains unchanged or very slightly changed. Shoes are often in some form of heeled boots.
The outfits become darker, the accessories change shape and color, and the wings have sharper edges.
A fairy is usually able to transform when she has a strong enough will and fully believes in her magical capabilities.
Fairies can more easily manifest their magic than when they are in civilian form as well as use more powerful spells.
Ways to Acquire
Known Winx Fairies
- The word "Winx" has two completely different concepts and meanings in the series, depending on the dub. It is the name of the Winx Club and:
- In the Nickelodeon Specials, the transformation is named "Charmix."
- Aisha is the only Winx not to make an "X" with her fingers in the original transformation sequence.
- She is also the only Winx not to be in her civilian clothing before transforming.
- Stella is the only Winx to have her hair changed in this form.
- In the original transformation, Bloom and Aisha's backgrounds are the same.
- In the 4Kids dub of Season 3, hair was layered on top of Musa's original transformation sequence rather than using the reanimated sequence used by Cinélume.
- Flora's pose in the Nickelodeon Specials is identical to that of her Believix.