Winx Club Forever
Speedix allows a fairy and company a speed boost.
Speedix wings are jagged and are in the respective shades of the wearer.
Times When Used
- Winx Club - Episode 409 - Used by the Winx to follow a possessed Roxy.
- Winx Club - Episode 411 - Used by Flora and Stella to follow the bank robbers.
- Winx Club - Episode 414 - Used by the Winx to get to the dock.
- Winx Club - Episode 416 - Used by the Winx to reach the slide.
- Winx Club - Episode 417 - Used by Bloom to escape the monsters and search for the room where the White Circle must be placed.
- Winx Club - Episode 425 - Used by the Winx to fight the Warrior Fairies.
- The name Speedix comes from the word "speed," meaning "rapidity of movement or action".
- Musa, Tecna, and Aisha are the only Winx who do not have Speedix transformation sequences.
- The description of Speedix Accesory Pack talks about the wings being used more defensively, such as avoiding magic rays and oncoming attacks, while they were mostly used for following a target in the series.