- Main article: Sky
- Main article: Brandon
- Main article: Timmy
Timmy is a Specialist and Tecna's boyfriend. He uses a laser gun and yellow rapier to attack the enemies. He's the smartest person in the group.
- Main article: Riven
- Main article: Helia
- Main article: Roy
- Main article: Bishop
Bishop is a specialist and is first seen during the first season fighting against the Army of Darkness as they invade Red Fountain. Bishop uses two purple daggers.
- Main article: Jared
Jared first appears in Season 2. At first he has a crush on Musa but later on in the episode, he gets hypnotized by Darcy in order to sabotage a test the Winx were going to take. Musa and Jared still end up as friends, but at the end of Season 2, Jared is seen with a new love interest, Alice. Jared also makes cameo appearances in Season 5.
- In the 4Kids dub, they are called Heroes.
- Even though Nabu is often seen with the Specialists (on both animated series and official stock arts), he does not attend Red Fountain.
- Even though specialists don't have magical abilities they are still seen inside Alfea's barrier which only allows magical creatures to pass though.
- Unlike Cloud Tower or Alfea (present), Specialists from Red Fountain have a uniform.
- The Specialists finally debuted their new uniform and weapons in Season 6 Episode 3, after wearing the same uniform from season 1-5.
- Their new weapons allows them to use the power that is within the weapons themselves.
- Despite not having much magic, they aren't humans. They are heroes, have the very strange abilities that humans don't have, and come from Magix. Thus confirming that the Specialists aren't humans.
- In the Winx Club comics they are shown changing into uniforms as if a magical transformation.