Winx Club Forever
The Snow Queen has silver hair that is tied into two and meets at the center of her head. She also wears a light blue crown with that has pointy tops. She wears a blue gown. Its sleeves are white cotton. She also wears blue bracelets. The upper part of her gown is light blue and as it goes down, it turns to dark blue. It also has cotton at the end of the gown.
In "The Magic Totem", Icy as the Snow Queen continues her chase with Flora. With Flora's special spell, she left the Legendarium World along with Helia and the Magic Totem. Later in the episode, she follows them into the real world and froze Fearwood over, but Flora uses one of her unique spells to reverse Icy's spell on Fearwood, on Helia and to defeat her.
She has the ability to throw icicles and snow. Her snow can form ice pillars. Also, she can freeze anything and decrease the temperature even lower. She can manipulate anything in her domain. According to Daphne, not even the magic of the Dragon's Flame can melt the ice that she can evoke.
Similar to her legend, she is strong at winter and weak at spring. Meaning, Flora's nature spell may defeat her.
- The Snow Queen is a fairy tale written by Hans Christian Andersen.
- In The Snow Queen tale, a piece of an evil mirror enters in the heart of a boy named Kai and turns him evil, and the Snow Queen then takes him with her in her carriage to her palace. Icy, as the Snow Queen, similarly freezes Helia's heart and do evil deeds.
- Along with Ariadne, Minotaur, Gargantua and the Bride of Frankenstein, she was one of the legendary characters whose legend was not read out loud by Selina.
- Her legendary character was portrayed by Icy.
- The Snow Queen is the only legend that was seen crossing from the Legendarium World to the real world.