The sixth season of Winx Club, co-produced by both Rainbow S.r.l. and Nickelodeon, premiered on September 29, 2013. The Trix will return as the villains of the season and the Winx will earn a new transformation as in the previous seasons.
A new witch named Selina joins Cloud Tower. She owns an evil book called Legendarium and through it she is able to make legends come true. The Trix take over Cloud Tower and make it fly, then order Selina to summon legendary creatures out of the Legendarium and unleash them against the magical schools. Bloom leads the Winx against the witches, but the Winx, excluding Bloom, accidentally lose their powers: will the Winx manage to get their fairy powers back and save the schools of the Magic Dimension, threatened by the legendary creatures? Comedy, action, friendship, romance, in a new exciting adventure for the Winx Club fans... and everyone else!
Fairy forms and Powers
After losing their powers because of the Legendarium, Bloom, who didn't lose her powers, shares pieces of the Dragon Flame to the Winx in order to give them a bit of magic. Now, in order to earn the transformation is that they have to do a brave and courageous act.
Mythix is the second transformation of the sixth season. The Winx, following Eldora's advice, go to Tir Nan Og and obtain Mythix in order to fight the legendary creatures. This transformation is in 3D CGI.
- Inspiration of Sirenix
- The Legendarium
- The Flying School
- Bloomix Power
- The Golden Auditorium
- Vortex of Flames
- The Lost Library
- Attack of the Sphinx
- Shrine of the Green Dragon
- The Secret Greenhouse
- Broken Dreams
- Shimmer In The Shadows
- The Fairy Godmother
- Mystery of Calavera
- Zombie Invasion
- The Curse of Fearwood
- The Magic Totem
- Queen for a Day
- Stella's Big Party
- A Monster Crush
- The Music Cafe
- The Anthem
- Legendary Duel
- Winx Forever
- This season is based on legends and myths about the Legendarium.
- Just like the fifth season, it will feature 2D Computer Graphics and 3D CGI.
- This is the second season to be animated in both 2D and 3D.
- The songs in this season are more up-tempo than the ones in Season 5.
- This is the last Winx Club season to be co-produced by both Rainbow S.r.l. and Nickelodeon according to Romi Dames' (Musa's Nickelodeon voice actress) tweet on Twitter.
- The Pixies return in season 6 after being absent in Season 5.
- In this season, the Winx once again have new civilian outfits.
- In this season, the Winx are traveling all around the world to lock the Legendarium for good.
- In the season finale, Bloom defeats the Trix once and for all and has imprisoned them in Legendarium for good, Selina locks the Legendarium. Daphne and Thoren get married.
Seasons and Movies
|Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 3 - Season 4 - Season 5 - Season 6 - Season 7|
|Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure - Winx Club: The Mystery of the Abyss|
|Winx Club: The Fate of Bloom - Winx Club: Revenge of the Trix - Winx Club: The Battle for Magix - Winx Club: The Shadow Phoenix|