Winx Club Forever
The sixth season of Winx Club, co-produced by both Rainbow S.r.l. and Nickelodeon, premiered on September 29, 2013. The Trix will return as the villains of the season and the Winx will earn a new transformation as in the previous seasons.
“A new witch named Selina joins Cloud Tower. She owns an evil book called Legendarium and through it she is able to make legends come true. The Trix take over Cloud Tower and make it fly, then order Selina to summon legendary creatures out of the Legendarium and unleash them against the magical schools. Bloom leads the Winx against the witches, but the Winx, excluding Bloom, accidentally lose their powers: will the Winx manage to get their fairy powers back and save the schools of the Magic Dimension, threatened by the legendary creatures? Comedy, action, friendship, romance, in a new exciting adventure for the Winx Club fans... and everyone else!”
- Inspiration of Sirenix
- The Legendarium
- The Flying School
- Bloomix Power
- The Golden Auditorium
- Vortex of Flames
- The Lost Library
- Attack of the Sphinx
- Shrine of the Green Dragon
- The Secret Greenhouse
- Broken Dreams
- Shimmer in the Shadows
- The Fairy Godmother
- Mystery of Calavera
- Zombie Invasion
- The Curse of Fearwood
- The Magic Totem
- Queen for a Day
- Stella's Big Party
- A Monster Crush
- The Music Cafe
- The Anthem
- Legendary Duel
- Winx Forever
- This season is based on legends and myths.
- Just like the fifth season, it will feature 2D and 3D CGI.
- This is the second and the last season to be animated in both 2D and 3D.
- The songs in this season are more up-tempo than the ones in Season 5.
- This is the last Winx Club season to be co-produced by both Rainbow S.r.l. and Nickelodeon according to Romi Dames' (Musa's Nickelodeon voice actress) tweet on Twitter.
- The Pixies return in Season 6 after being absent in Season 5.
- In this season, the Winx once again have new civilian outfits.
- In this season, the Winx are traveling all around the world to lock the Legendarium for good.
- Flora's mother and Tecna's parents, Magnethia and Electronio finally make their debuts after being absent for five seasons.
- In the season finale, Bloom defeats the Trix once and for all and has imprisoned them in Legendarium for good, Selina locks the Legendarium. Daphne and Thoren get married.
- This is the last season to be dubbed by Nickelodeon.
- In the Italian trailer, Bloom screams during her transformation, but she does not in the English trailer.
- A mermaid special was planned to be released but it never came to fruition.
- Several scenes in the trailer resemble those of anime and a K-Pop group’s music video:
- The scene of the Winx jumping in the air resembles a scene from K-On!
- The scene of Icy gazing at Cloud Tower resembles a scene from Princess Tutu.
- The scenes of Bloom transforming and the Winx flying into space resemble scenes from Tokyo Mew Mew.
- The scene of the Winx dancing in the streets resembles a scene from the music video for K-Pop group Girls' Generation’s song "Paparazzi." The song playing toward the end of the trailer also resembles the song.
- This is the third season to use flash animation, with the second being Season 5 and the first being Season 4.
- This is the second season to use both flash animation and CGI animation, with the first being Season 5.
- This is the last season to use CGI animation for entire scenes.