That's not how you do it!
Lockette's Secret is the fourth episode of the first season of PopPixie.
Lockette's parents are visiting! Lockette wants to make a good impression on them, so she pretends to be the most famous confectioner in Pixieville.
PlotLockette's parents come to Pixieville but there is only one problem: they think Lockette is the owner of the Molly Moo. Therefore, Martino sends Caramel away and Lockette tries to bake a cake for her parents. She does not succeed, so she uses Caramel's MagicPop to bake the cake. Through all the stress, she accidentally gives the "Hercules Pie" to Rex, Floxy and Lenny. The Elves become super strong and loose their sanity. They beat up Martino, demolish the Molly Moo and try to crush Lockette and her parents with a table. At that moment, Caramel enters the Molly Moo and defeats the Elves. After they were saved, Lockette tells her parents that she was just an employee at the Pixie Plaza and has not earned her MagicPop yet. They tell their daughter that they were proud that she told them the truth.
- Lockette’s parents pay her a visit.
- Lockette uses Caramel’s MagicPop to make a cake.
- Rex, Lenny and Floxy eat Lockette’s cake and become stronger.
- Caramel transforms and defeats the elves.
- Lockette apologizes to her parents for lying.
- Lockette's father
- Lockette's mother
- Lockette's Father
- Lockette's Mother
- Lockette's father bears a certain similarity to Mike.