Wow, did I just say that?
Nex has light navy blue hair with side burns, fair skin, and light hazel-colored eyes. He always wears a pair of piercings in his left ear.
In season 7, Nex's civilian outfit consists of a red, long-sleeve shirt with a white collar; a khaki utility jacket; blue jeans with a navy blue belt; and khaki hiking boots. He also wears two metal bracelets and a black bead necklace.
Nex wears a red two tone uniform which has a teal oval gem in the middle.
Nex wears a white collared shirt along with red shorts and deeper red shoes.
Nex is wearing a deep navy suit with light grey shoes. He is wearing a white undershirt along with a light green shirt. He has a yellow neck tie and a small rose attached to his suit too.
Nex seems to be a flirt as he is seen flirting with Aisha. He also has a bit of a temper and tends to become agitated when someone is shown to be more skilled than him. And because he is attracted to Aisha, he tends to get a little jealous of Roy when he impressed her, and so he has a bit of angst against him. Despite this, he knows what his priorities are and is shown to be courageous and caring even towards Roy when he was affected by the petrifying beams. He can be a bit shy when he is speaking to someone he likes.
- In Latin, the word "nex" means "murder" or "death".
- "Nex" might also be derived from "Nexus", which means bond.
- Nex and Brandon are both voiced by the same voice actor in the Nickelodeon dub. Ironically, they are both quite flirtatious.
- Instead of making his debut a season after Roy's in Season 5, Nex and Roy both make their comic debuts at the same time during the Season 6 comics.
- Nex is the only one of the Winx's boyfriends whose name appears in the title of a comic.