- Previous Transformation: Bloomix
- Next Transformation: TBA
The outfits appear to be formal like Enchantix with prom-like dresses and high heels or boots with ruffles and flower in design. The outfits have bright scheme colors but not complicated. The boots are designed to match well with the outfits. The hair is decorated, braided, tied, or curled. Also, their wings are big and layered with sharp tips.
The Mythix power gains the users the ability to enter the Legendarium world, and also teleport themselves from Legendarium world to the real world, as well as the items from the Legendarium world. However, once they stayed in the Legendarium world for too long, they will become fictional characters forever.
Known Mythix Fairies
- The word "Mythix" comes from the word "Myth", which means "a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event". This name refers to the fairy tale theme of the season.
- Unlike Sirenix, which was in both 2D and 3D, Mythix will be in 3D only, with Bloomix as the 2D transformation of the season.
- Unlike Sirenix, the Winx do not only use Mythix once they earn it.
- This is Stella's second transformation that she used scepter-like magical weapon. The first one is Winx with the Solaria Scepter.
- This is Tecna's second transformation that she doesn't wear pants or shorts. The first one is Harmonix.
- It seems that once they enter the Legendarium World, they become smaller. This is proved when Bloom holds the Fantasy Emerald in both the Legendarium World and the Real World. It is bigger than her hand in the Legendarium World but smaller than hers in the Real World.
Forms and Terms
|Winx - Charmix - Gloomix - Enchantix - Disenchantix - Believix - Zoomix - Speedix - Tracix - Sophix - Lovix - Harmonix - Sirenix/Dark Sirenix - Bloomix - Mythix|
|Gifts of Destiny - Fairy Dust - Miniaturization|