Morphix is a magical substance introduced in Season 2, belonging to Aisha. It first appeared during the trip to the Under Realm, when Aisha sealed a door using it. She then explained that her power, Morphix, can be molded into any shape she needs it to be in.
AppearanceMorphix is a fuchsia-pink-colored, malleable substance. Before it is molded into anything, it often takes the form of a metallic fuchsia-pink, glowing sphere(s) in Aisha's hands and encases her whole body in a fuchsia-pink glow. Aisha may be able to change it's appearance to the form of a darker magenta/fuchsia color.
- Moulded into a wall or screen that people then will stick to.
- Formed into a surfboard that she can use to "surf" out the enemy's attack. It is called Morphix Surfboard (Nabu seems to have the same ability).
- Creating a protective wall.
- Covering the eyes and mouths of dragons, to keep them from attacking.
- Made into a long rope that attaches to enemies and can have shock wave sent through it to attack the captured enemies.
- Made into a liquid/spring allowing herself to surf while she is actually on land.
- Made into binoculars in Season 3 Episode 5.
- Moulded into a cushion.
- Moulded into a body.
- Made into a net in Season 5 Episode 3.