|This Article is an A! This article has all the sections and images in place, making it complete.|
|Title||Keeper of Zenith's ocean gate|
|Affiliation|| Winx Club|
|Powers and Abilities|| Close/open Zenith's ocean portal|
Technology control & manipulation
Break dark spells and curses
|Cartoon||The Gem of Empathy|
Lithia has pale green skin, light green eyes with pink eye shadows, lilac/light pink lips and light green body-tail with diamond patterns. She wears a green spiral shell-shaped hat decorated by pink lines. A transparent purple veil attached to the hat. She has pink symbol on her forehead, which consists of three pink circles in sharp of triangle-like formation, those circles are connected to a pink ring in middle of them, which has fourth pink circle inside.
She appears to speak in a logical tone like Tecna.
SeriesZenith when Tritannus appears and takes her powers away from her. She then finds the Winx and bonds with Tecna. Lithia follows them to the Data Bridge Castle.
Lithia makes an appearance of where Omnia was and trying to get away but Tritannus got there in time before she could escape. Herself and the other Selkies were trapped in a stormy barrier, preventing them to not leave it and were cover by something not letting them to speak. Then herself and the Selkies followed to the Winx where the hidden pearl was and stays outside to warn Omnia if Tritannus escaped with the pearl. She was last saw when they danced around in a line then Omnia.
- Lithia's name is a reference to lithium batteries, which is understandable since she is the Keeper of Zenith's ocean gate, the planet of technology.
- The name "Lithia" is a play on the name "Lydia", which means "woman from Lydia".
- Both Lithia and Mirta are voiced by Natalie Lander in the Nickelodeon dub. Yet, she made her voice higher for Lithia.
- She seemed to have most powerful attacks because whenever she attacks, her blasts are opaque while the others are not.
- The symbol on Lithia's head is similar to the that of Dr. Manhattan's symbol in The Watchmen.