Linphea is the realm of nature, so it is covered with more flora and fauna than the other magical planets.
Princess Krystal is the Princess of Linphea, though in Magical Adventure, Flora states that she is the princess. It is unknown if Flora lied about this in order to get past the guards, or if it was an error by the script writers. Linphea is also known for its fashion-forward style as mentioned by Stella and Flora a few times in the series.
From what can be seen in the series, the people of Linphea are very connected to nature and they live high up in the trees. They also seem to be unafraid of heights, as they live up so high, and as displayed by Flora, who skips across a thin, shaky, woven bridge of vines and flowers with ease.
There is also a Council of Ancients on Linphea, and Linphea has a royal family however it is unknown if they are just representatives of Linphea or whether they have the power to make choices.
Princess Krystal was first introduced in the fifth season as the Princess of Linphea. Her mother, the Queen of Linphea is seen at Domino's Palace with Krystal herself, discussing the ways of defeating Tritannus. However, the king was not seen, which could mean that Krystal's father is deceased as it is usually the king who would be present at such meetings. Or it could be possible that they are a matriarchal government, meaning that the women are rulers.
Linphea is notable for having giant ladybugs, which people use for transport.
Linphea is home to many flowers and plants that can also be found on other planets. The people of Linphea can use some of the plants for traveling or doing spells and potions. One of the most notable plants is the Black Willow, which can turn back time if someone touches the water it produces. Its magic makes waterfall near it to run upwards.
In the oceans of Linphea, resides the Flower of the Depths, which holds the answers to the Gem of Courage. According to Desiryee, plants in deeper oceans get wilder and wilder depending on the depths.
- The City of Trees - Like its name suggests, it is built high in the trees. Since technology is forbidden in the City of Trees, giant leaves are used as transport. The winds coming from the mountains are opposed to the direction the leaves must take to reach the city, and so, the leaves must move very quickly; which can even cause a fairy to become dizzy.
- Flower Village - It is a village made entirely of flowers on Linphea. Since it is made of sticky flowers, the ladybugs that are used as transportation on Linphea do not go near them.
- Lulia - It was mentioned by the Sage of Linphea and by Flora as a place which used to be a lush, prosperous land found north of Linphea. It used to be the home of the two willow trees which were the source of life of Lulia until the Great Realm Fire that turned Lulia into a wasteland, and burned one of the willow trees completely. The other was badly damaged and came to be known as the Black Willow; it left Lulia out of sadness because its sister once stood there.
- The Water Stairway - When the Black Willow left Lulia, it settled inside a cave found in a mountain and started weeping in memory of its sister. Its tears formed a pond, and they started flowing out of the cave and up the cliffside, forming the Water Stairway, a waterfall which flows upside down since its water flows upwards instead of flowing downwards like other waterfalls. Its water has the ability of reversing time and some of it was used to heal Faragonda after Valtor trapped her in a tree in Season 3.
- The Sage - The Sage, a wise being in Linphea, lives in a hidden cave in the other side of the Water Stairway.
- Ocean of Flowers - Its surface is an ocean with big, green flowers. Underneath it are flowers, that become increasingly wilder (carnivorous) as depth increases. According to Desiryee, the gatekeeper of Linphea's ocean gate, when they feel something touch their feet, they must move quickly because of the wildness of the plants.
- Flower of the Depths - It is a big, white flower located in a plant-like cave under the Ocean of Flowers. According to Musa, it waves it petals in a pattern when trying to communicate to somebody.
- Linphea College - In Season 6, the Specialists came here for special training; here, both the Specialists and Paladins receive unique weapons with nature-based abilites. Treants surround this area. Near it are the woods where the Flying Basilisks are said to live.
- Woods of Linphea - According to the Legendarium, this was the home to the Flying Basilisks.
- Linphea is a variation of the Italian word "Linfa", which means Plant Sap.
- In the 4Kids promo (later changed back to "Linphea" in the 4Kids version of the series), Linphea is called "The Fifth Moon of Marigold". Marigold is the common name for Tagetes erecta, a species of plant native to Mexico and Central America.