KidsClick (stylized as "KidsCLICK" or "Kids CLICK") is an American children's programming block.
KidsClick is a daily children's programming block distributed by Sinclair Broadcast Group, which premiered on July 1, 2017. The block, which primarily consists of long-form animated series as well as some short-form content, is carried nationally on digital multicast network TBD, and on Sinclair-owned/operated television stations in several markets.
Involvement in Winx Club
On September 1, 2017, it was announced that KidsClick will air episodes of Winx Club during the weekday 8AM slot starting October 9, 2017. Winx Club was later moved to their "Watch Live" live-streaming service slated to air during the weekday 8AM slot. On March 2, 2018, Winx Club was removed from the "Watch Live" service.
Airing on KidsClick
- KidsClick takes the episode, including the opening, intro, and closing, down in pitch due to NTSC formatting (for DVDs and American TV).
- The opening theme is heard in a different arrangement.
- KidsClick uses the Season 1 version of the opening theme for the Season 2 episodes.
- Winx Club is one of three series to be moved exclusively to the "Watch Live" service, with "Angry Birds Toons" moving at the same time as Winx Club and "Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures" moving soon after.
- In May 2018 "Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures" was removed from the "Watch Live" service and returned to television.
- In June 2018 "Angry Birds Toons" was removed from the "Watch Live" service and returned to television.
- Winx Club is the only series moved exclusively to the "Watch Live" service to not return to television.