Magical Costumes is the one-hundred and thirteenth issue of the Winx Club Comic Series.
While perusing through the Gardenia Plaza, the Winx find themselves in the midst of some sort of convention as just about everyone is decked out in cosplay. They are quickly swarmed by a group of fans each in their own costumes designed to be almost identical to their Sirenix forms and, to everyone's surprise, these girls can use their Sirenix powers! The Winx quickly learn that they got their costumes from a place called Judy's Bazaar and all costumes from there give the wearer the abilities of the character they are dressed as. To make sure that no one abuses such abilities, the Winx seek out the owner of the Bazaar, a young fairy named Judy, to get her to recall her costumes.
- Logic Net - Used by Rachel to demonstrate her powers.
- Digital Attack - Used by Rachel to break her shrinking Logic Net (only to affect a nearby bullet train).
- Spring Banner - Used by Flora to stop the bullet train.
- Blinding Ray - Used by Stella against the Stella Cosplayer. Then used a second time by the Stella Cosplayer against Stella.
- Golden Disc - Used by the Stella Cosplayer to protect herself.
- Expansive Fire - Used by the Bloom Cosplayer against Bloom.
- Lava Lightning - Used by Bloom to stun the Bloom Cosplayer.
- Convergence - Used by Bloom and Judy to cancel out the magic from Judy's costumes.
- The Winx Club
- Rachel's Brother
- Rachel's Friends
- Bloom Cosplayer
- Stella Cosplayer
- A few snippets of the comics pages are featured in the Winx Club 6 Secret Video - Friends & Enemies along with Issue 112: The Trix's Trap.
- This issue included the My Fairy Friend dolls and the Winx Magical Alfea figurine playset.