Winx Club Forever
In Season 5, after learning that their Believix powers are less effective underwater, the Winx go on a quest to find Sirenix. To help the Winx, the Sirenix Book gave each of the Winx a Sirenix Box which contains their Guardians of Sirenix who granted them Harmonix. If a fairy does not complete the Sirenix Quest within one lunar cycle, they will lose their powers forever.
The outfits consist of a layered dress with a top that is either strapless or with a strap that goes on only one shoulder, a belt, a mini-skirt, and a layered cape attached to the skirt which resembles a mermaid's tail. The hair is mostly seen in loose ponytails and the fairies wear seashell tiaras or seashell barrettes in their hair, or on their heads or foreheads. The fairies wear heeled sandals with two ribbons attached at the feet and legs, and two long flowing ribbon strips attached to the sandals at knee level. The wings are medium-sided, multi-layered, and colorful with special effects.
Harmonix allows fairies to use their magic easier in mid-air, on land, and underwater. It also helps fairies to swim faster.
Each fairy has different effect whenever her wings flutter.
Ways to Acquire
Known Harmonix Fairies
- The name Harmonix comes from the word "harmony". It is probably derived from the fact that the Winx have to achieve harmony within themselves and with the underwater world to acquire Sirenix.
- Harmonix is the third transformation to be earned in the sixth episode of a season. The first and second are being Enchantix and Believix.
- The sandals in Harmonix look similar to the sandals in the Enchantix transformation.
- After it was leaked, the song's lyrics were changed and the transformation was re-animated.
- Bloom's and Tecna's final poses in Harmonix's transformation are the same.
- In the early concept art, Harmonix had a gothic appearance, but was later changed. Sirenix borrows some concepts from the early Harmonix designs.