This forum is where (usually) rollbacks are elected to become admin. Regular users can nominate if they find themselves meet the requirements.
In order to nominate yourself, you must meet a couple of these guidelines:
- Over 500 mainspace edits.
- No ban record with serious reason.
- Edited for at least 6 months.
- You are cooperative, responsible and friendly.
- Keep comments nice and respectful.
- Please add a reason to your vote.
- The admins will keep a close eye on comments: any rude and inappropriate comments will result in a punishment.
- No "Friendship Promotions".
- No "Wikia Dictatorship".
- Only votes from wiki's contributors are counted.
This is the simple layout you will need to follow when nominating yourselves.
(^as you see, my user name is linked directly to my userpage, and placed under Heading 3)
Hi, my name is Sorreltail18, but everyone calls me Sorrel. I have been an editor here at Winx Wikia for the last three years, and I have many edits in mainspace, along with templates and other excess pages. I would love to be an admin here since I believe I meet the guidelines, I have experience and I love to help others more. I am an admin at Winx Club Fanon, Seekers Wiki, and I have created two wikis, Total Drama Wonderland (now a wasteland) and The Elements Wiki. I love to help users, and I have helped many: from editing to signatures.
(^This is a short little bio about myself, stating why I like to be admin, how long I have edited, and a little about myself)
I think a cooperative and an on-task admin is a great idea! - Turtletruffles
I think this user being bossy can be harsh, I would say no - Toklo21
(^right above, other users can vote for the admin but KEEP THE COMMENTS APPROPRIATE AND NICE!)