- Main article: Havram
Havram is a city found on planet Eraklyon. It is a city found in the middle of the sea and was once the most wonderful city of Eraklyon.
- Main article: Eraklyon Institute
The Eraklyon Institute is a magical school for fairies that debuts in the Season 6 episode "The Golden Auditorium." Some of the institute's students included Princess Diaspro and Lazuli; the latter of which transferred to Cloud Tower after the Trix attacked the school.
- Main article: Karunda
Karunda is a kingdom located on one of the primary kingdom's neighboring borders. Debuting in Issue 74: Love and Duty, the Kingdom of Karunda lends a helping hand towards the rebel forces as the Eraklyon Rebellion escalates to a point where the king, queen and what was left of the Royal Court are driven out of the Royal Palace.
Eraklyon was mentioned several times in the first season.
Eraklyon is seen physically when Sky and Brandon took Bloom and Flora to meet his parents in Season 2. During the visit, they learned that Diaspro was kidnapped and Sky immediately went to save her, raising Bloom's jealousy a bit.
In Season 3, Sky again invited Bloom and her friends to Eraklyon to celebrate Eraklyon's one thousandth year anniversary. Just before Sky was going to make an announcement, Diaspro put him under Valtor's spell.
When Sky stepped forward to announce that he loved Diaspro, and called the Winx, witches, he broke Bloom's heart (literally). Later, the Winx girls find Valtor's mark on Sky's shoulder.
After the Winx escaped from Eraklyon (during which Stella earned her Enchantix) they went back to Alfea but went back some time later after Sky announced his engagement with Diaspro to remove Valtor's magic and break his spell. After they did, they fled before anything happened, during which Diaspro was found out and banished from Eraklyon. Some time later Sky returned to Bloom (after she earned her Enchantix on Pyros) to personally and heartily apologize for what had happened with Diaspro.
In this season, Erakylon is seen again when Erendor had finished his meeting with Faragonda and the other kings and walked back to the throne room. It is shown once more when Sky and his father returned from the Sovereign's Council to further discuss what Eraklyon should do about Tritannus.
In the second movie, the Winx and Specialists go to Havram to find the sapling so as to restore the Good Magic of the Magic Dimension after the Trix made the dark side of the Tree of Life take over its good side. Only that sapling could restore the Good magic in the Universe. They had to go by a flying boat since due to the dark magic present in the city nothing works normally there, not even technology, and they were attacked by clones of themselves on their boat which were created from that dark magic.
On arriving there, the Winx and the Specialists had to fight the Trix and the Ancestresses without their powers till Oritel arrived to help them. Bloom and Sky found the sapling, which was hit by an attack of Icy, in turn causing it to restore all the good magic. The Winx defeat and destroy the Ancestresses there, and by the end of the movie Havram becomes a wonderful city full of life again due to the good magic returning again to the Magical Universe.
- In the comics, Eraklyon is spelled "Heraklyon."
- Eraklyon is derived from the Ancient Greek word "Herakleion", meaning "Of Herakles" (Herakles is the Greek Mythology version of the Roman hero Hercules), probably referring to Sky being the main hero of the series.
- The Capital of Crete is also named Heraklion/Iraklion.
- Following the canon established in the comics, it is made clear that multiple kingdoms do exist on the planet of Eraklyon due to the existence of Karunda. The Kingdom of Eraklyon is just recognized as the primary one.
- Eraklyon is one of two planets that has kept its original name in the 4Kids dub. The other being Solaria.
- Eraklyon seems to have more land mass than water.
- Eraklyon seems to have a warrior theme, fitting since its crown prince is a Specialist and the planets name derives from the Greek demigod hero Hercules.