Winx Club Forever
Enchantix fairies wear flowing clothes and barefoot sandals. They have big colorful wings that have jewels hanging off of them. Their outfits are extremely bright and sometimes complicated. They wear barefoot sandals decorated with jewels that sometimes go up to their calves. Individually, hair may change color and/or grow. The hair is often decorated, braided, beaded, etc. Fairies also sometimes wear a tiara or other elaborate jewelry. They often wear a choker or necklace that holds a bottle of Fairy Dust that can break dark spells.
In order for a fairy to earn her Enchantix, she has to save someone from her home planet and show great sacrifice in doing so. When in her Enchantix stage, the fairy's attacks are much stronger, she can decrease in size (miniturization) and break dark spells with her Fairy Dust.
ExceptionsAndros by forcing her way through the portal to the Omega Dimension and thus shutting the portal. It is still unknown for the fact that even though Tecna did not save anyone just like Bloom she is still able to miniaturize but it is assumed that Tecna did on technical terms save the entire universe, which presumably encompasses her home world, by sacrificing herself to close the portal on the assumption that unstoppable evil would ensue had she not.
Bloom, by believing in her power to defeat evil (after meditating with the sorceress Maia on Pyros) was able to will herself into Enchantix. Bloom would nor have gotten her Enchantix if not for her inner dragon, Buddy, who had shown up prior to Bloom meeting Maia.
Passion for another's life could be a key factor in triggering a fairy's Enchantix status, i.e. when Galatea volunteered to perish in the Alfea library fire to give Musa a chance to escape, Musa refused to leave her friend. Her love for her friend was so strong that it was enough to earn her her Enchantix. However, since Galatea is the princess of Musa's realm, Melody, this implies she gained her Enchantix in the conventional way by saving someone from her realm.
- Main article: Disenchantix
Ways to Acquire
- Stella: Using up all of her energy to rescue her father, King Radius, from being attacked by a dragon. (S3E8)
- Flora: Rescuing her sister Miele from drowning in a poisoned river. (S3E12)
- Musa: Saving Princess Galatea from perishing in the fire. (S3E10)
- Tecna: Sacrificing herself to close the portal to the Omega Dimension. (S3E13)
- Aisha: Healing Queen Ligea rather than herself. (S3E6)
Known Enchantix Fairies
- The name Enchantix comes from the word "enchanting", which is itself related to the word "enchantment" which is another way by which magic spells are known.
- Enchantix is the first transformation to be first earned in the sixth episode of a season.
- In the original sketches, Enchantix was planned to have barefoot sandals like those of the later Season 5's Harmonix transformation.