However, in the Nickelodeon adaptation of the show, Charmix is the basic fairy form rather than a temporary power-up. The producers at Nickelodeon just renamed the Winx transformation "Charmix" in order to keep the storyline for season two brief enough that it could be shown in a single one-hour special.
- Bloom: A gold and silver heart-shaped brooch and a fuzzy pink heart-shaped hip-bag.
- Stella: A gold, silver mirror pin with a divided moon and sun hip bag.
- Flora: A brooch with two long silver upside-down curves ending with spirals with a dark purple stone and a dark pink rose shoulder bag.
- Musa: A treble clef-shaped pin with with a CD player waist bag.
- Tecna: A triangle pin with a transmitter waist bag.
- Aisha: A leaf-shaped pin with a Morphix-colored stone and a Morphix-colored water gourd hip bag.
Ways of earning Charmix
- Bloom: Thinking quickly and saving her friends from a falling cable car without using their powers, but also by admitting her angry behavior towards Sky.
- Stella: Apologizing to Aisha and admitting her insecurity.
- Flora: Admitting her feelings to Helia.
- Musa: Trusting Riven alone with Darcy even after he was dating her while under a spell.
- Tecna: Telling Timmy how she truly felt about him and showing emotion by crying.
- Aisha: Conquering her fear of being alone.
Known Charmix Fairies
- The name Charmix comes from the word "charm". Charms are objects, acts or words which are believed to have magical powers. To charm someone or something means to use a magical charm on somebody/something.
- Unlike the other transformations featured in the Winx Club, Charmix does not have an outfit change, rather as an accessory.
- Charmix has been featured the least, only lasting six episodes.
- Besides the normal Winx transformation and Bloomix, Charmix was not earned on the sixth episode of the season.