Winx Club Forever
However, in the Nickelodeon Specials, Charmix is the standard fairy form rather than a temporary power-up. The standard fairy form was just renamed "Charmix" in order to keep the storyline for Season 2 brief enough that it could be shown within four Specials.
- Bloom: A gold and silver heart-shaped brooch and a fuzzy pink heart-shaped hip bag.
- Stella: A gold and silver mirror pin with a divided moon and a blue hip bag with swirls on it.
- Flora: A silver brooch with two long upside-down curves ending in spirals with a dark purple stone and a dark pink rose shoulder bag.
- Musa: A treble clef-shaped pin with with a CD player waist bag.
- Tecna: A triangle pin with a transmitter waist bag.
- Aisha: A leaf-shaped pin with a pink stone and a pink water gourd hip bag.
Ways to Acquire
- Bloom: Thinking quickly and saving her friends from a falling cable car without using her powers, and also by admitting her angry behavior toward Sky. (S2E20)
- Stella: Apologizing to Aisha and admitting her insecurity. (S2E21)
- Flora: Admitting her feelings to Helia. (S2E23)
- Musa: Trusting Riven alone with Darcy even after he was dating her while under a spell. (S2E21)
- Tecna: Telling Timmy how she truly felt about him and showing emotion by crying. (S2E22)
- Aisha: Conquering her fear of being alone. (S2E22)
Known Charmix Fairies
- The name Charmix comes from the word "charm". Charms are objects, acts or words which are believed to have magical powers. To charm someone or something means to use a magical charm on somebody/something.
- Unlike the other transformations featured in the Winx Club, Charmix does not have an outfit change, rather it is an accessory.
- Charmix has been featured the least, only lasting six episodes.
- Besides Winx, Sophix, Lovix, Sirenix, Mythix, Butterflix and Tynix, Charmix was not earned on the sixth episode of the season.