An arena packed with beauty queens... I'm scared to go in there.
Andy has short, somewhat spiky black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. He wears a light blue, short sleeved shirt over a burgundy and dark blue striped long sleeved T-shirt, with dark jeans, and reddish purple high tops. During his first appearance in Season 4, it was stated that Andy used to wear glasses, but later started using contact lenses.
Andy lives in Gardenia and is Bloom's ex-boyfriend--they dated when they were in high school, but broke up for unknown reasons. It's obviously that Andy still has feelings for Bloom, but he doesn't show them, since Bloom makes it clear that she's not romantically interested in him anymore.
Andy's past relationship with Bloom and the fact that he clearly still likes Bloom causes some issues between him and Sky, Bloom's boyfriend at the time, but they're eventually cleared up.
Andy has a sense for music as he plays in a band and usually plays at the Frutti Music Bar.
SeriesFrutti Music Bar, working for Roxy's dad, Klaus. He is shown being a point of consternation between Musa and Riven and Bloom and Sky, as he flirts with both Musa and Bloom in the view of the Specialists, causing a rift between the two couples. Through out the season he is seen mostly at the Frutti Music Bar, often lending a hand to Musa when she began her music career as well as performing together from time to time and when the Winx wanted to start a band together. He and his band also competed at a concert audition held by Jason Queen at the Frutti Music Bar but did not win.
- His hair slightly resembles Brandon's as it has a long fringe on the sides of the head.
- Gianluca Crisafi, Andy's voice actor, also plays Brandon in Season 6 of the Italian dub.
- Andy experiences two comic-exclusive romances and he seems to be the only human character to do so.
- In Issue 108, it is implied that Andy had fallen for his band's newest member, a talented Celtic singer named Maeve. However, later into the issue, it is revealed that his infatuation with Maeve was all due to her bewitching him with her voice.
- In Issue 117, Andy falls for Astrid, the princess of the mythical city of ice known as Asgard, during a concert his band held there. However, being unable to survive in Asgard's unforgiving cold, Andy had to leave Astrid behind. Fortunately, by the end of the issue, the Winx are able to help him and Astrid reunite and he and Astrid promise to see each other whenever they can.